December 21, 2009

Happy Hollidays

Here is our Christmas card! We wish we could've sent one to everyone but we only had a few to send. So if you didn't get one here it is! Merry Christmas! We will be staying here in Provo at home for Christmas. It will be Brady's first Christmas. Robert's sister Wendy and her husband Lance will be visiting us for Christmas day and I will be cookin! I'm way excited. This is the first year we have gotten our own tree and everything. I'm excited to start our own family traditions. I'm especiallly excited to give gifts!! I have been loving all the Christmas movies on TV, making snowflakes:) and watching ELF. We will be getting together with our neighbors this week to have a Hot Chocolate party, make gingerbread men and make more snowflakes. Happy Hollidays!

2 comments:

  1. I have never given out Christmas cards...maybe one day I will...

    Look at your little family Megan. I love your long hair.

    How is life? Are you adjusting better to everything? Do you like Provo? I'm so glad I'm not in Provo. LOL

    I am pregnant and miserable. I feel sick and fat already! Oh the blessings of motherhood. I didn't know you were so sick with Brady. It must have been a lonely time for you that first trimester- barely married and away from family. You're a survivor!

    You look happy. Miss you

    I love you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your cute family! Starting traditions are the best, we did that years ago when our family was young and we still continue!! Go to my blog and you can see our christmas card. The heading is Merry Christmas.
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments