August 06, 2010

My Mission Book

I finished my Mission Book!!! I am so excited to share it with you all, and since you all can't see it in person, please check it out by clicking on the following link! I am so excited about it! I did it on Heritage Makers, and it took me a while, cause I wanted to make sure I put everyone's names in and got all the dates right, so here it is: http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1202910&productId=9&projectSponsor=417109 I served my mission in Spain, Bilbao (which is actually not a mission anymore) from July 6th 2005-December 23, 2007. I'd love to hear your comments. Let me know if you wanna make a book too for any reason! It's so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Megan! You put a lot of work into that--it's awesome. I agree with your assessment of the challenge of being a wife and mother; it's so hard, but so worth it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments