December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We didn't end up sending out Christmas cards this year cause we never got family pics. So, we sent out a newsletter/email with out a picture, I know you were all bumbed out. So on Christmas Day after church we were able to snap these cute pics, I figured we were already dressed up and matching, so that was as good as it was gonna get. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Our Christmas was very nice. We spend all our attention on Brady and getting him gifts, so it was lots of fun. He got a new 'Cars' race track, a golf bag with clubs just his size, and a cool blue farm truck from Grama Marilyn. We visited my Grama in Tooele, UT for Christmas Eve. My brother Ben was at our house for Christmas too which has been the tradition the last 3 years. Then I prepared a wonderfully large dinner and our friend Mike even brought a ham and potatoes! YUM. My wonderful husband bought me a new pillow and some Palmers Coco butter for rubbing on the buddah belly.
My boys are so cute!! Don't mind that red whale. I'm in that "is she pregnant or fat?" stage. Yes, I'm pregnant, and fat:) Most of you already knew, but in case you don't I'm due June 25 and so far a healthy pregnancy. We'll find out the gender in about a month.
Happy Holidays from the Potters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comments