- Brady learned tons of Sign language, up to 60 words!
- Brady turned 1 at the beginning of the year and we had two big parties for him!
- Brady completed the Mom and Tot swim lessons class in the Spring.
- Robert took a Physiology class throught BYU and got an A!
- Brady learned how to walk in March.
- Robert took the DAT prep class at BYU, and retook the DAT and got 2 pts. better!
- Robert re-applied for Dental school...and we're still waiting for the good news.
- For spring break we went with Robert's Sister Wendy and husband Lance to visit their brother Jeff in Southern California. We spent Easter with them; watched general conference; went to the beach; had lots of parties; and went horse-back riding!
- I sanded and refinished an coffee table Robert found me for free.
- I made a book of my mission in Spain on Heritage Makers.
- I made an ABC book of Brady's first year on Heritage Makers.
- I had lots of adventures in the kitchen including learning how to bake without wheat or dairy.
- I also had lots of adventures in sewing and crafting including our Halloween costumes, making a wreath out of coffee filters, and a wreath of white felt roses.
- We attended the temple each month and managed to attend all these temples: Provo UT, Mt. Timpanogas UT, Jordan River UT, Bountiful UT, Rexburg ID, and Newport Beach CA. We also went to but didn't go inside the St. George UT temple, and Salt Lake City temple.
- We went to Phoenix AZ so Robert could visit 2 dental schools. I visited Anasazi and we also visited with Roberts mission friends.
- We went to the Grand Canyon for the first time.
- We went camping and hiking in American Fork Canyon.
- We won our Ward Halloween Costume Contest (see Halloween Post).
- My brother Phillip got married in the Rexburg Temple and we attended their sealing and receptions in December.
- And we spent the New Year with my family in Spokane. They flew Brady and I up for the week and we had lots of fun! Mostly Brady and cousin Dylan played and had a ball together!
Well it was a fun and eventful year! Here are my New Years Resolutions for this coming year that I have already started:
- Loose 20 lbs. (doing the Jillian Michaels shred, p90x, and counting callories)
- Read scriptures daily and study manual
- Pray every morning before I read my scriptures
- Learn to read patterns (for sewing)
- Make a new temple dress for myself
- Read the bible in my spare time
- and...later on this year, after the go-ahead from the husband...get pregnant:)
That's all folks. I'll let you know how it goes. So far, I suck at sticking to my alloted calories. It's way hard not to eat what I want. Jillian Michaels kicks my but, but I think its working. And my scripture studing is going great- it's so much better to study with a manual!
It's a NEW YEAR! Yeah for New Beginnings!