February 01, 2012

BOY or GIRL you ask? Me too!!

Ok EVERYONE has been asking me this week, "SO....is it a boy or a girl??!!" and the answer is, "I DON'T KNOW YET! I WISH I DID! WE FIND OUT THIS FRIDAY!"
I don't understand how ANYONE could NOT want to know the gender of their child given the option. YOU people are CRAZY. I'm going crazy enough having to wait 5 months to know!! I wanna pick a name already. I wanna pick out colors, clothes, bedding, crib, new cloth diapers in girl colors if its a girl, everything!! That is if its a girl. If it's a boy, eh, we pretty much have boy stuff! But I'm having another baby shower if this alien is a girl and picking out new stuff:)
I wanna make a cute baby quilt, carseat cover, baby wrap, crochet a beanie etc. BUT I need to know....PINK OR BLUE???!!!!
So if you wanna know as bad as I do, tune in this weekend for the big news.
In case you're wondering what I think it is; I hope and think its a GIRL. I'll tell you why. This pregnancy was very different from my first which was a BOY. This pregnancy, my first trimester I was only REALLY tired like the first few weeks, now I feel I have normal energy. With Brady I was TIRED it seems the whole time needing at least 10 hours of sleep every night. This pregnancy I started out pretty nauseous, and would have to eat all the time to keep from feeling sick, but then when I would eat it would make me sick until the food started digesting, then once digested, sick again. If I eat too much, sick. But I never threw up, just seriously always felt like I would. So I got some meds quick-Zofran. Bring on the headaches and constipation over nausea... really? Literally with that narcotic of a drug I got DAILY headaches, and was constipated for about 3 months. FUN:)!! But ZERO nausea!! Unless I overate. With my 1st pregnancy, I was nauseous 24-7 throwing up about 2-5 times a day. I didn't get any meds until I got desperate and I realized there were meds I could get, probably around 2 1/2 months! Then I got prescribed Reglan which brought my nausea from like 100% down to like 20% throwing up maybe twice a week (much better!). I haven't been feeling the baby move or kick as much as it seemed with my first pregnancy this early on. My hormones were much crazier with Brady, and this pregnancy I think I only had one moment where I started crying for no reason. But I have had these weird eczema patches on my face probably due to hormone changes this pregnancy.
Being Pregnant is so weird! It truly does crazy things to your body. What a sacrifice. One day I'll get my body back. But for now I feel like it's not mine, I'm renting it out, and my tenants are destroying it and there's not much I can do about it, and I have to live there too. Not the ideal situation.
Well after all this deliberation, what do you think?
BOY or GIRL?

1 comment:

  1. I am almost always wrong so I'll say it's a boy cuz then it will prob be a girl!! :) I'm excited to hear!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments