October 20, 2011

More quilting.....Hot Pot holders!

Just in case you thought I had had my fill of quilting, think again! The options are endless! I found a way to use my tiny scraps of fabric! And I think this will be my new wedding gift, so if you're getting married soon...you might be able to expect some sweet and colorful potholders:) Take a look:
The back has an envelope for your hand to slide into:
Set #2
These actually were a lot harder to make than I thought they would be when I attempted to make them. I thought, "Oh how cute, they are small and will be quick and easy to make!" wrong! they totally took some time and skill (which the latter part I'm getting better at).
The Back of #2:
Up close -machine quilted spiral:
And if you're having a baby anytime soon, for your gift from me, you can choose between a baby wrap or baby blanket. I can't wait to make my first baby blanket!
Sewing is so satisfying!

1 comment:

please leave your comments